I’ve been busy with Luke and Queen Styles Boutique! This year’s pop-up shops are different. I need to stop and pump for Luke. Which means I need coverage while I’m away. I’m grateful to have great friends and family who are helping me during this new season. Not to mention a husband who delights in encouraging me.
Here are a few looks from this month. All looks have pieces from Queen Styles
Don’t forget! You can follow all of my adventures, family fun, and Queen Styles Boutique fashions on my Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/_lifeisgolden_
Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. It represents the promise God gave us: His son. It’s a promise we love to celebrate! This morning we went to Christmas Eve service. I wore some bell bottoms that I’ve been wanting to wear for a while. I’m so happy they’re coming back in style. I paired them with a layered shirt from Queen Styles Boutique and a vest to make the look more complex.
Jeans: Macy’s Inc
Shirt: Queen Styles Boutique
Vest: Tj Maxx
I hope that you all are enjoying this holiday with your friends and family. Merry Christmas!
I love summer weekends. Feel free to follow my weekend on Snapchat: lifeis_golden. What are you plans for this weekend? Feel free to tell me I’m the comments.
I’ll be posting my Spring Lookbook next Monday! If there is a look you would like to see, message me on Instagram: _lifeisgolden_ and let me know! I can’t wait!
I’ve always loved Valentine’s Day! If you’re celebrating with the girls or have a hot date, I love the idea of a wrap dress. The shape it creates is flattering on most body types. It’s able to effortlessly accentuate or create curves. These #otk boots are a flirty way to show off your legs.
Happy New Year!
With a new year comes new trends on the horizon. Here are a few trends I’m looking forward to exploring this year.
1. Super Stripes. These aren’t just ordinary stripes. They’re a lot bigger and bolder (perfect for the new year). This dress is a bold look, if you want to tone it down, try to wear this trend in a top or a scarf.
2. Unconventional Khaki. Usually when I think about khaki, I associate it with school uniforms (blah). Unconventional khaki isn’t boring. It’s innovative and exciting. This mini dress is perfect for rocking this traditional trend in a new way.
3. Color of the Year: Greenery. Pantone has named the color of the year Greenery. It represents nature and new beginnings. To make this hue more streamlined, try pairing it with a tailored piece.
Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. https://www.polyvore.com/iOS
Christmas shopping can be fun but challenging when you don’t know the size of the woman who is receiving your gift. This gift guide is one that I use year after year because it works and is so simple!
1. You can never have too many scarves. Scarves can make an outfit pop and when the weather is chilly, they’re essential for staying warm.
2. I love a good hat. Whether you’re having a bad hair day or just need to add a little something extra to your look, a hat can help make you look fabulous while simultaneously keeping you warm.
3. It doesn’t matter if your gift receiver is a professional woman or a creative being, everyone needs a watch! It’s a timeless part of a wardrobe (see what I did there 😂).
4. Who doesn’t love a good pair of sunglasses? One of the best factors about sunglasses is your gift receiver can wear them year-round.
5. Last but not least, every woman needs a fierce black bag. One that will not only make a statement but one she can pair with just about anything will do just fine. If your gift receiver already has black, go for another neutral color. Or if your gift receiver is a lover of color, go for a bag that makes a colorful bold statement!
Don’t forget, I’m posting my #holiday #lookbook next Sunday. I’ve already received some requests but you still have time to request any looks you want to see. You can request a look by messing me on #snapchat at DeneaGM, tweeting me on #twitter at DeneaGM, commenting on any #instagram post at lifeisgoldenblog or emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#fashion #fashionblogger #christmas #holidaygifts #giftguide #style #lifeisgoldenblog #gifts
Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. http://www.polyvore.com/iOS
I’ve mentioned that fall is my favorite season before so I can’t help but dream about the cooler temperatures, apple cider drinks and college football games that will soon be upon us. Here’s a list of a few pieces I’m dreaming about for fall:
1. Trench Coat
2. Off the Shoulders Sweater
3. Wide-legged Jeans
4. A Structured Brown Bag
5. Printed Boots
6. Sparkling Boots 😜
#Fashionlover #style #fashion #fall #fallfashion #lifeisgoldenblog #blogger #fashionblogger
Here’s my #girlsnightout look. This look is just how I like my girl’s nights: fun and unexpected. I’d wear very simple jewelry being that this look speaks for itself. In case you were wondering, yes, I do wear my sunglasses at night. #fashion #style #Fashionlover #fashionblogger #girlsnightout