Christmas shopping can be fun but challenging when you don’t know the size of the woman who is receiving your gift. This gift guide is one that I use year after year because it works and is so simple!
1. You can never have too many scarves. Scarves can make an outfit pop and when the weather is chilly, they’re essential for staying warm.
2. I love a good hat. Whether you’re having a bad hair day or just need to add a little something extra to your look, a hat can help make you look fabulous while simultaneously keeping you warm.
3. It doesn’t matter if your gift receiver is a professional woman or a creative being, everyone needs a watch! It’s a timeless part of a wardrobe (see what I did there 😂).
4. Who doesn’t love a good pair of sunglasses? One of the best factors about sunglasses is your gift receiver can wear them year-round.
5. Last but not least, every woman needs a fierce black bag. One that will not only make a statement but one she can pair with just about anything will do just fine. If your gift receiver already has black, go for another neutral color. Or if your gift receiver is a lover of color, go for a bag that makes a colorful bold statement!
Don’t forget, I’m posting my #holiday #lookbook next Sunday. I’ve already received some requests but you still have time to request any looks you want to see. You can request a look by messing me on #snapchat at DeneaGM, tweeting me on #twitter at DeneaGM, commenting on any #instagram post at lifeisgoldenblog or emailing me at: email@example.com.
#fashion #fashionblogger #christmas #holidaygifts #giftguide #style #lifeisgoldenblog #gifts
Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. http://www.polyvore.com/iOS