This weekend was our baby shower! I was told a time and a place to show up and that was all! I’m so grateful to have great friends and family that surround and support us. It was a great day. Here are a few pictures of our celebration:
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: @_lifeisgolden_
I’ve been busy with Queen Styles Boutique and getting everything ready for when our baby boy arrives. I needed a break! A time to just refocus and recharge my batteries. So we went to a baseball game and tried out a new restaurant. That seems to always do the trick. I’ve always loved overalls because they bring me back to my childhood. I probably had a pair in just about everything color! So this seemed like the perfect time to wear them. I really do believe that what we wear can alter our moods. Our clothing can boost our moods and make us feel different when we need it.
I decided to be really casual and paired my overalls with a stripped shirt and comfy shoes. You can wear overalls with tank tops or a basic tee. You can pair them with sneakers, sandals or a cute pair of wedges.
One of the keys to saving on winter clothes is knowing when to shop for winter clothes. Right now, most stores are getting ready for spring and summer, which means they’re marking down the prices on their winter items. What does that mean for you and me? It means we have a great chance to save money. Queen Styles Boutique is having a winter sale that starts today. Here are some of the items you can save on:
On selected items, you’ll find up to 40% off. The sale lasts for a week. It’s a great time to shop and save!
Don’t forget to follow me on my socials:
I love summer weekends. Feel free to follow my weekend on Snapchat: lifeis_golden. What are you plans for this weekend? Feel free to tell me I’m the comments.
I’ll be posting my Spring Lookbook next Monday! If there is a look you would like to see, message me on Instagram: _lifeisgolden_ and let me know! I can’t wait!
I’ve always loved Valentine’s Day! If you’re celebrating with the girls or have a hot date, I love the idea of a wrap dress. The shape it creates is flattering on most body types. It’s able to effortlessly accentuate or create curves. These #otk boots are a flirty way to show off your legs.
Happy New Year!
With a new year comes new trends on the horizon. Here are a few trends I’m looking forward to exploring this year.
1. Super Stripes. These aren’t just ordinary stripes. They’re a lot bigger and bolder (perfect for the new year). This dress is a bold look, if you want to tone it down, try to wear this trend in a top or a scarf.
2. Unconventional Khaki. Usually when I think about khaki, I associate it with school uniforms (blah). Unconventional khaki isn’t boring. It’s innovative and exciting. This mini dress is perfect for rocking this traditional trend in a new way.
3. Color of the Year: Greenery. Pantone has named the color of the year Greenery. It represents nature and new beginnings. To make this hue more streamlined, try pairing it with a tailored piece.
Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. https://www.polyvore.com/iOS
Christmas shopping can be fun but challenging when you don’t know the size of the woman who is receiving your gift. This gift guide is one that I use year after year because it works and is so simple!
1. You can never have too many scarves. Scarves can make an outfit pop and when the weather is chilly, they’re essential for staying warm.
2. I love a good hat. Whether you’re having a bad hair day or just need to add a little something extra to your look, a hat can help make you look fabulous while simultaneously keeping you warm.
3. It doesn’t matter if your gift receiver is a professional woman or a creative being, everyone needs a watch! It’s a timeless part of a wardrobe (see what I did there 😂).
4. Who doesn’t love a good pair of sunglasses? One of the best factors about sunglasses is your gift receiver can wear them year-round.
5. Last but not least, every woman needs a fierce black bag. One that will not only make a statement but one she can pair with just about anything will do just fine. If your gift receiver already has black, go for another neutral color. Or if your gift receiver is a lover of color, go for a bag that makes a colorful bold statement!
Don’t forget, I’m posting my #holiday #lookbook next Sunday. I’ve already received some requests but you still have time to request any looks you want to see. You can request a look by messing me on #snapchat at DeneaGM, tweeting me on #twitter at DeneaGM, commenting on any #instagram post at lifeisgoldenblog or emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#fashion #fashionblogger #christmas #holidaygifts #giftguide #style #lifeisgoldenblog #gifts
Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. http://www.polyvore.com/iOS
I’ve mentioned that fall is my favorite season before so I can’t help but dream about the cooler temperatures, apple cider drinks and college football games that will soon be upon us. Here’s a list of a few pieces I’m dreaming about for fall:
1. Trench Coat
2. Off the Shoulders Sweater
3. Wide-legged Jeans
4. A Structured Brown Bag
5. Printed Boots
6. Sparkling Boots 😜
#Fashionlover #style #fashion #fall #fallfashion #lifeisgoldenblog #blogger #fashionblogger