As you may know, I’ve launched my own clothing boutique and I couldn’t be more proud. It’s my baby. I’ve dreamed of having my own business for years but I never thought it would actually happen for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love being an entrepreneur. I love being the CEO. I love doing something that I’m passionate about. However, it’s hard work! Is it just me or did anyone else look at the images of entrepreneurs on social media and think “wow, that looks easy”? I know now that being an entrepreneur means:
1. Fulfilling orders on a Friday night.
2. Answering emails at midnight.
3. Conducting industry and customer research in between meals.
4. Having to motivate myself when I feel so uninspired.
5. Not playing the comparison game with another Girl Boss’s business.
6. Having to turn down social events in order to fully focus on my business.
7. Setting aside hours to plan and create content.
8. Feeling isolated sometimes being that I’m the only employee.
I say all of this, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. There’s an unexplainable feeling of having something that’s yours. There’s an unexplainable feeling to watch your business grow. So, to anyone who’s on the fence about starting your own business: what are you waiting for?
If you have any advice on how you deal with being an entrepreneur, I’d love to hear it! Feel free to leave your comment below. You can shop Queen Styles Boutique and build your fall wardrobe.
You can also follow me on my socials:
Instagram: _lifeisgolden_ and queen_styles_boutique